Post Construction Cleaning Services Chicago
Why Do You Need Post-Construction Cleaning In Chicago?
- Whether you are building a new house or renovating an existing one, the result should be attractive. After any construction work, it is vital to clean up the area not only to remove dirt, debris, and waste but also to give the space a finishing touch.
- Often, post-construction cleaning is done by the homeowners themselves; but more and more people are hiring construction cleaning services in Chicago like Morfin Cleaning, and Sweep Home Chicago to do the job for them. There are many benefits of using a professional service, some of which are listed below:
- Time Savings – One of the main reasons why people hire Chicago post construction cleaning services in Chicago cleaning is because it saves them time.
- After all the hassle and hard work of construction, no one wants to spend hours cleaning up the mess. Construction cleaning in Chicago will have the experience and equipment to do the job quickly and efficiently.
- Reduced Dust – Construction work creates a lot of dust, which can be harmful if inhaled over a long period. By hiring a professional service, you can minimize the amount of dust that is brought into your home.
- A Better Appearance – A clean and tidy space always looks better than one that is cluttered and messy. Professional post-construction cleaners know how to make everything look neat and polished.
- Smooth Transition – After construction work is completed, it is important to have a smooth transition into the new space. A professional post-construction cleaning service will help make this happen.
- If you are looking for a wide range reliable and experienced construction cleaning company in Chicago, Booster Maids is here to help! We offer affordable rates and a wide range of services that will meet your needs.
What Is Included In Commercial Post-Construction Cleaning Services?
Typically, post-construction clean up Chicago includes all the basic services that are offered during a regular cleaning service visit, such as sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and wiping down surfaces.
However, because post construction clean up services in Chicago involve so much more work, our team at Booster Maids will also take care of tasks such as:
- Cleaning all the windows and window sills
- Washing all the walls (including ceilings)
- Scrubbing all the floors (tile, wood, linoleum, etc.)
- Vacuuming and shampooing all of the carpets
- Cleaning all of the light fixtures and ceiling fans
- Removing all of the cobwebs
- Cleaning the inside and outside of all the cabinets
- Wiping down all of the appliances (fridge, stove, dishwasher, etc.)
- And more!
The benefits of using a commercial post construction cleaning in Chicago are many. For one, it can help speed up the process of getting your new home or office ready for use.
It can also help reduce the amount of dust and dirt that is tracked in, which can lead to respiratory problems down the road. And finally, it just makes everything look and smell a whole lot better!
If you’re in the market for a commercial construction cleaning in Chicago, look no further than Booster Maids. We offer high-quality services at competitive prices, and we’re always happy to help our clients get their new spaces looking and feeling their best! Contact us today to learn more.
What Are The Three Phases Of Post Construction Clean Up In Chicago?
- First phase: rough cleaning. The post-cleaning service begins by removing all dust and debris, which is the initial phase.
- Phase two: Light clean. The third phase of post-construction cleaning needs more attention. …
- Phase three: Post-construction cleanup. This is the final stage which includes polishing, vacuuming, and mopping the floors; cleaning all the windows inside and out; scrubbing the bathrooms, kitchens, and other areas.
- What are some of the benefits of using a professional post-construction cleaning service?
- Some benefits include:
- Speeds up the process of getting a new home or office ready for use
- Reduces the amount of dust and dirt that is tracked in
- Makes everything look and smell better
- Who should consider using a post-construction cleaning service?
- Anyone who has recently had a building project for construction work done in their home or office. Booster Maids offers high-quality services at competitive prices – so don’t hesitate to get in touch!
- How often should post-construction cleaning be done?
- Ideally, it should be done once the construction work is completed. However, depending on the extent of the work that was done, it may be necessary to have a follow-up visit. Contact us today for more information.
- The benefits of using a professional post-construction cleaning service are high-efficiency particulate and many others. For one, it can help speed up the process of getting your new home or office ready for use and remove airborne particles.
- It can also help reduce the amount of dust and dirt that is tracked in, which can lead to respiratory problems down the road. And finally, it just makes everything look and smell a whole lot better!
How Do I Get Rid Of Dust In My House After Construction?
Post-construction cleanups can be a huge hassle, but they’re well worth it in the end. One of the biggest challenges is getting rid of all that pesky dust. Here are a few tips to help you out:
- Wipe down all surfaces as soon as possible after construction is completed. This will help reduce the amount of dust that accumulates over time.
- Vacuum and mop all floors regularly. This will help keep the dust from spreading throughout the house.
- Close off any rooms that aren’t being used until the cleanup is finished. This will help minimize the amount of dust that ends up in those areas.
- Use a damp cloth to clean any light fixtures and ceiling fans. This will help get rid of the dust that’s clinging to them.
- Remove all of the cobwebs. Cobwebs can be a haven for dust, so it’s important to take them down before doing any further cleaning.
- Cleaning all of the appliances (fridge, oven, stove, etc.) can help get rid of any built-up dust.
Post-construction clean-up is an important step in getting your home back to normal after renovation. It can be a daunting task but with the right tools and tips, it can be done relatively easily for areas like a skyscraper or places like Millennium Park, Grant Park, and brands that offer a HEPA filter with Labor Inc.
Remember to take your time and don’t try to do everything at once. And if you need any help, don’t hesitate to contact Booster Maids! We’re always happy to help.
How Long Does It Take Construction Cleaning In Chicago?
Typically, construction cleaning in Chicago takes anywhere from two to four weeks.
However, the amount of time it takes largely depends on the size and complexity of the project. A few factors that can affect how long the cleanup will take include:
- The number of workers involved
- The type and amount of debris
- Whether or not the project is phased
- The condition of the building when it’s turned over to the owner
Booster Maids offers professional post-construction home cleaning in Chicago that helps speed up this process for people who has a general contractor working on site. We have a team of experienced cleaners who will work diligently to clean every new construction of your building. We’ll also dispose of all the debris, so you can start using your new space as soon as possible. To easily find us online search post-construction cleaning services near me or construction cleanup service near me.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in a post-construction cleaning service?
How long will it take to clean my house after construction?
Do I need to be home for the cleaning?
What should I do before the cleaners arrive?