Move Out Cleaning Services Chicago
How To Prepare Your Home For Chicago’s Professional Cleaning Service For Moving Out
- If you are a renter, your landlord has lease contracts that most likely have a clause requiring the rental property to be returned in the same condition as when you moved in. This means home cleaning is necessary before handing over the keys to your landlord or property manager.
- Even if you are not renting, it’s always nice to get your old place clean before you move out. This will help ensure your security deposit is returned in full.
- Our team of experienced cleaners can take care of every nook and cranny, so you don’t have to worry about a thing. From bathrooms to kitchen cabinets, vacuuming, carpet cleaning, and window washing we’ll get the entire place looking sparkling clean – and we work fast!
Moving House Cleaners Worth It?
We think the answer is yes. Hiring a home move out cleaning services in Chicago could be your best option if you value your time or simply don’t have the time.
Furthermore, they are a great option for those who don’t have the materials or don’t like cleaning. Booking online for move out cleaning service near me with our company Booster Maids can ensure that you enjoy the following benefits:
- Guaranteed satisfaction – we want you to be happy with your clean home!
- Flexible scheduling – we work around your needs.
- A team of experienced professionals who know how to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Great value – we offer competitive rates and always give you more than what you pay for!
Booster Maids has a great track record of satisfied customers, including numerous repeat clients who appreciate our quality work at affordable prices. If this sounds like the kind of move-in / out cleaning service in Chicago Click here.
Move-Out Deep Cleaning Checklist
- Prepare for deep cleaning
- Clean all surfaces (wash, vacuum, and mop floors)
- Wipe down kitchen cabinets with disinfectant
- Deep clean bathrooms including toilet(s), sink(s), shower/tub, mirrors
- Remove any visible dust or cobwebs from ceiling corners and baseboards. Don’t forget the fans!
- Clean all windows and window sills on the inside
- Vacuum all furniture, including under cushions
- Dust all surfaces, including blinds, ceiling fan blades, light fixtures, doorknobs, etc.
- If applicable, shampoo carpets and mop hardwood/tile floors
- Deep clean oven
- Organize your space, so it is ready for move-in.
Move-Out House Cleaning Cost?
- The average cost for a move-out cleaning cost is $200-$300 for a 2500 sq We recommend budgeting around at least three hours for this service
- However, we understand that everyone’s needs are different. That’s why we offer a range of services to choose from, so you can find the perfect package for your specific situation.
- If you’re looking for a more comprehensive deep clean before moving out, our team can take care of everything from top to bottom. This includes scrubbing all surfaces, cleaning inside and out of cabinets and appliances, shampooing carpets, and more.
- Our team is available to give you a move out cleaning cost in Chicago so your new place will be ready to live in as soon as you move in!
If you’re searching for Chicago Pre Move out Cleaning, Move Out Deep Cleaning Chicago, Move out Deep Cleaning Service Chicago, Moving House Cleaners Chicago, Move out House Cleaning Services Near Me, and move out House Cleaning Cost.
Book online with Booster Maids and enjoy the benefits of:
- Quality work at affordable prices
- A team of experienced professionals who know how to get the job done quickly and efficiently
We hope you’ll choose Booster Maids for all your Chicago Move-In Cleaning needs!
5 Places Nobody Cleans But You Should:
- Under the Refrigerator: To prevent mold, you should clean underneath your refrigerator at least once a month.
- Behind Appliances: If there’s dirt behind appliances in the kitchen or bathroom, it can spread to other areas of your home and cause serious damage over time. Make sure to keep these areas free from dust and debris.
- Behind the Toilet: The area around and under your toilet is one of the dirtiest parts of a home, so you should clean this location thoroughly at least once a week.
- Inside Microwave Ovens: Every time you heat food or drinks inside your microwave oven, some bacteria spread into the air. This is why it’s important to clean the inside of your microwave oven at least once a month or as needed.
- Light Switches: Dust and dirt build-up on light switches over time, so you should wipe them down regularly, especially if someone in your household smokes cigarettes.
The Move out Home Cleaning Services Chicago by Booster Maids is a great way to get your security deposit back. We will clean everything from top to bottom so you can relax before the big move.
Chicago Professional Cleaning Service For Moving out Tips:
- Declutter as you go: This will make the actual cleaning process much easier in the long run.
- Make a list of what needs to be done: This will help you stay organized and avoid missed areas.
- Stick to your schedule: Trying to clean your entire home in one day is practically impossible, so try to break up the cleaning into chunks.
- Clean in order of importance: Make sure to prioritize your home based on what you’ll need when moving day comes around.
- Put cleaning supplies in a bucket: This will make the process easier and more efficient.
- Save time by using our online booking system: We’ll take care of everything for you so that your move is as stress-free as possible! It’s really easy to book online, just click Book Now on Our website
When it comes to Move In Cleaning, we know best! Our team of experienced professionals is available to help with all your needs.
Everything You'll Need To Pack Before Chicago Pre Move Out Cleaning Services:
- Packing Tape: To seal the boxes and keep them secure, packing tape is essential.
- Bubble Wrap: If any breakables are present in your home, bubble wrap will be necessary to protect items from breaking during transit.
- Boxes of all Sizes: Smaller boxes can be used for heavier objects, while larger boxes can be filled with lighter items. Be sure to have a variety of box sizes on hand for packing everything in your home.
- Markers and Labels: These will come in handy when it comes time to identify which boxes go where.
- Packing peanuts or newspaper: To help keep fragile items from shifting inside the box, use packing peanuts or newspaper.
- Plastic Bags: If you need to store clothing for a few days before moving day arrives these will come in handy.
- A Moving Truck or Container: This is a must for any long-distance move.
- Do a google search to find service providers from places like Yelp,Lizmarie Cleaning, Services, Lakeview Maids, Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Itasca, Fox River Grove
Make sure to book your home move out cleaning service in Chicago with Booster Maids today! We offer quality work at an affordable price. You won’t be disappointed.
When it comes time to move out clean in Chicago with our team of professionals! Booster maids offer affordable rates and quality service all over Chicagoland including Move
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I clean my home?
How do I make an appointment with Booster Maids?
How long will it take Booster Maids to clean my home?
Do you offer any discounts?