Fall & Spring Cleaning Services Chicago
What Day Is Spring Cleaning?
NATIONAL CLEANING WEEK – Beginning on the fourth Sunday in March.
While there’s no one definitive answer to the question of when spring cleaning officially starts, most people consider this week the kickoff.
If you’re looking for some tips on how to celebrate, or just want to know the history of this fun tradition, keep reading.
Why Do People Clean in Spring?
While spring cleaning has evolved into a somewhat casual and enjoyable event over time, it used to be an actual task that had a real purpose! In ye olden days before central heating systems were common (whoa, remember those?).
Homes needed a good deep spring cleaning to help get rid of all the built-up dirt and dust from winter.
Nowadays, people still undertake big cleaning projects in the spring as a way to refresh their homes both physically and mentally for the new season ahead.
How Can I Get Ready for A Domestic Spring Cleaning Spring Cleaning?
To get ready for the big spring cleaning change of season, we recommend taking some time to figure out what you need. Grab a notebook and make yourself an inventory: do you have everything on your list accounted for? Are there any items that you don’t use anymore but can still be repurposed somehow?
Once you have your list, it’s time to start planning! Make a schedule of when you’ll tackle each task and then get to work. With a little bit of organization and elbow grease, you’ll be ready for spring in no time.
What Are The Benefits Of Chicago Fall & Spring House Cleaning Services?
Aside from just making the house look and smell nicer (which is a pretty big deal in itself), Fall & spring home cleaning services in Chicago can have some other physical benefits as well.
Not only does it help you clear your mind of all those cobwebs, but getting rid of clutter also allows for more airflow throughout the home to keep energy bills down later on. Spring home cleaning services in Chicago are also a great time to deep clean all of your appliances, furniture, and decorative stone floor stripping which will help them last longer.
So there you have it! Whether you’re a seasoned pro at spring cleaning or this is your first time tackling the task, we hope these tips will help make the process a little bit easier (and more fun).
Why Fall Cleaning Is Important?
In the fall, you can ensure that your winter hibernation begins in a home free of debris and grit. Additionally, a fall cleaning can help you get rid of any bugs and spiders that may try to live in your house during the chilly winter months.
Fall cleaning is a chance to get rid of all the extra junk you don’t need and make sure that everything in your house works properly before the cold weather hits hard. Here are some things to look for this fall:
- Review your wardrobe and clear out anything that no longer fits or has fallen out of favour.
- Check the batteries in all of your smoke detectors, carbon monoxide alarms, and fire extinguishers. Also, be sure to replace as needed (it’s good practice to do this twice a year).
- Clean out the inside of your refrigerator, freezer, and pantry so that you have plenty of room for seasonal food items.
- Vacuum and clean all the floors, carpets, rugs, and upholstered furniture in your home. This is especially important if you have pets that spend a lot of time indoors.
- Dust all of your surfaces, including light fixtures, ceiling fans, and blinds.
- Shampoo or steam clean your carpets and upholstery.
- Inspect the roof, leaves, and gutters for any damage that may have been caused by wind or rain over the summer.
- Have your furnace serviced to ensure it is in good working order for the coming winter.
- take care of lawncare, lay down new Sod if need be.
- hire contractors from places like Facebook, yelp, north shore to trim shrubs, and grass
Fall cleaning can be a lot of work, but it’s good to have a solid routine in place so you can make sure everything is ship-shape before the cold weather hits. If you need help or have any questions about fall cleaning, call Booster Maids today!
We are committed to providing eco-friendly and effective professional house cleaning services. We take pride in our work and the results we deliver for each of our customers.
Fall & Spring House Cleaning Chicago Checklist
- Get your fireplace cleaned and inspected
- Clean out the gutters
- Inspect the roof for any damage
- Vacuum and clean all floors, carpets, rugs, and upholstered furniture
- Dust all surfaces and light fixtures
- Shampoo or steam clean carpets and upholstery
- Clean the windows inside and out
- Clear out any clutter from the garage, attic, or basement
- Have your furnace serviced
Book online with Booster Maids to assist with your Fall & Spring Cleaning in Chicago for your cleaning needs we also offer services for, Home organizations, Green cleaning, Window cleaning & many more.
Why Being Clean And Organized Is Important?
Organizing and reducing clutter can reduce stress and anxiety, but by cleaning and organizing, and reducing clutter, people can take control of their surrounding environments so they can concentrate on the more pressing issues in their lives and their lives.
It is possible to live a simple life without all of the material possessions that society tells us we need to be happy.
In other words, when our physical surroundings are clean and organized, it can help lead to a more peaceful state of mind, which is essential for those who want or need to live a minimalist lifestyle.
The following are just some of the benefits that living a cleaner, more organized life can bring:
- A clean home is essential for your physical and mental health and well-being.
- Living in an organized environment leads to less stress because you know where things are located instead of wondering where they might be or if you even have them.
- An organized and clean home can make it easier to find things that you need, which in turn makes your life simpler and more efficient because you don’t waste time looking for lost items or trying to figure out where they might be located.
- A cleaner home is healthier since there are fewer germs and bacteria around, thus making it easier for you to stay healthy.
Having an organized house is a great way to save money since instead of spending time looking for misplaced items – or buying new ones because they are missing – you just go and replace the one that was lost.
By living in a clutter-free home with things where you can find them, your life will be simpler and a lot easier to manage.
- Reduce stress levels by living in an organized environment with things where they belong – or better yet, don’t own as much stuff so that there is less of it around the house!
- Create more space since when items are not kept around the house, this creates more space for you to live in.
- Spend less money by buying only those things that are necessary instead of purchasing new items just because they were lost or misplaced!
- Create a routine that makes it easier to keep your home clean and organized so that clutter doesn’t build up over time.
When it comes to Fall & Spring cleaning services near me, and spring home cleaning services near me don’t forget about your fireplace! A dirty or blocked chimney can lead to a build-up of creosote, which is not only dangerous but also flammable.
Make sure you have your fireplace cleaned and inspected by a professional before using it this season. be sure to check out our other services (Recurring Cleaning, Deep cleaning, Residential Cleaning)
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I hire professional spring cleaning services in Chicago?
Most people should hire a Professional spring cleaner in Chicago for their homes every three to four months. However, if you have kids or pets, you may need to deep clean more often than that.
When should I book a Fall & Spring Cleaner in Chicago?
We recommend booking at least two weeks before you want your cleaning to take place so that we have time to schedule it and our team members don’t get overbooked.
Will the price change if my home is larger or smaller than your usual size?
The prices are set by the square footage of a typical two-bedroom apartment. If you have more space than that, it might cost a little extra – and less will likely be discounted.
How many people will be coming to my house?