Office Cleaning Services in Chicago
What Is Included In Office Cleaning In Chicago?
Office cleaning or Commercial cleaning in Chicago uses equipment and supplies, among other duties such as sweeping, mopping, and buffing floors, carpeted cleaning, bathroom cleaning, and cleaning a touch point or even a elevator.
How important is office cleaning?
Office cleaning is one of the most important aspects of a healthy and productive workplace. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), dirty surfaces can lead to the spread of germs, and the coronavirus which in turn can effect the health and safety of staff, employees, and customers.
CDC states that “almost half of all workers in the United States get sick from their jobs each year, and about one-fifth of these cases are a result of contact with contaminated surfaces.”
What is the best way to keep my office clean?
One of the best ways to ensure your office remains clean is by using a professional cleaning service. Office deep cleaning services in Chicago have the experience and expertise to clean your office quickly and thoroughly. They also use specialized equipment and supplies that are not typically found in a home setting and you can find these companies by searching office cleaning companies near me and Sweep Home Chicago, Companion Maids, Manic Maids, North Side home cleaning, and janitorial services Chicago should pop up in search engines in the Chicago area.
What are the benefits of using professional office cleaning in Chicago?
Some of the benefits of using office deep cleaning in Chicago include:
- Reduction in sick days taken by employees
- Improved employee productivity
- prevents and removes bloodborne pathogens, common colds, and flu
- Can keep the safety and Covid-19 outbreak from happing
- Increased customer satisfaction
- The improved image of your company
- Peace of mind that your office is being professionally cleaned regularly.
If you are looking for a professionalism and reliable office cleaning service in Chicago or simply want a clean office in Chicago, contact Booster Maids. We offer a wide range of commercial cleaning services that are comparable to other Commercial Office Cleaning Companies like Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services.
How Do You Keep Your Workplace Clean?
Make sure everything is properly stored
If you do not have a place to put items—files, pens, calculators, etc.—clutter occurs. Desks with drawers are a great place to start, but filing cabinets, shelves, and even storage cabinets can help keep the desk clear.
Get rid of everything you don’t use
If you’re not using it, get rid of it. If something hasn’t been touched in six months, there is probably a good reason for that. Take an item out of the box as you need it, and place it back on your desk. Anything left in the box after one week must be transferred to another storage area or recycled
This one can be a little tricky, but if done correctly, it can make keeping your workplace clean much easier. Zone cleaning means that you break your work down into specific areas and then clean only those areas. For example, you might have a zone for your desk, one for the filing cabinet, one for the break room, etc.
Invest in some good cleaning supplies
A few quality supplies can make all the difference when it comes to keeping your workplace clean. Some of our favourites include a Swiffer for quick surface cleaning, an all-purpose cleaner for general messes, and disinfectant wipes for those pesky germs.
Change to a paperless office
There is often clutter in an office from printing emails, forms, and receipts, as well as other paper transactions. A variety of apps and programs exist that allow you to save your information online. This can help declutter your physical workspace and also save you time when it comes to looking for specific documents.
Regularly clean your office equipment
Your computer, phone, and other electronic devices need regular cleaning just like any other surface in your office. Use a soft cloth and a gentle cleaner to wipe down the screens and surfaces of all your devices. Be sure to unplug them first!
Organize your cables
Cables can be a major source of office clutter, particularly if they are not organized properly. Invest in some cable organizers and Velcro ties to keep them under control.
Label your storage containers
If everything has a specific place to go, it will be much easier to put away and find when you need it. Label all of your storage containers with clear and concise instructions.
Use a calendar to track cleaning tasks
If you have specific cleaning tasks that need to be done regularly, put them on your calendar! This will help ensure that they are not forgotten and that everything stays clean.
How To Hire Office Cleaning Services Near Me?
When looking for office cleaning companies in Chicago, it is important to consider your specific needs and what you are hoping to get out of the relationship with the provider. Some questions to ask include:
- What type of services do they offer?
- Do they have experience with offices of my size?
- What is their standard procedure for cleaning?
- How often will they clean my office?
- What is their cancellation policy?
- Do they have insurance?
- What’s their average review score?
- do they have well-known resources and references.?
- Does the company comply with FDA, Osha, and does the necessary inspections for disinfection and sanitation on an SDS.
What are their rates?
Once you have found a service that meets your needs, be sure to create a cleaning schedule and outline specific tasks that you would like them to perform. This will help avoid any confusion and ensure that you are getting the most out of a commercial office cleaning in Chicago.
5 Ways To Save Money On Commercial Office Cleaning Services In Chicago
Although you can search commercial cleaning companies near me, commercial cleaning near me, commercial cleaning near me, and Office cleaners near me, hiring a professional cleaning service can still be expensive, there are a few ways to save money.
- Negotiate rates: Commercial cleaning services often offer discounts for contracts of a certain length or multiple locations. Be sure to ask about any special offers they may have.
- Use less frequent cleanings: If your office is only moderately dirty, less frequent cleaning may be sufficient. This can save you money on labor costs.
- Clean yourself: If your office is not too large, you may be able to clean it yourself with the help of some helpful tips from the internet or your cleaning service.
- Use recycled materials: Commercial cleaning services often use a lot of paper products, such as disposable wipes and mops. Switching to recycled materials can help reduce your costs.
- Split the cost with another business: If you know another business that needs a commercial cleaning service, consider splitting the cost with them. This will help reduce the overall expense.
No matter what tips you use, hiring professional office cleaning services in Chicago can help your office run more smoothly and look its best. Contact booster Maids today for a free consultation!
Top 5 Mistakes To Avoid When Cleaning Your Office
Although hiring a professional cleaning service can be helpful, there are a few things you should avoid doing to get the most out of your service.
- Do not overload your cleaner with too many tasks: This will only lead to frustration and poor results.
- Do not forget about regular cleaning tasks: These need to be done regularly to keep your office clean.
- Do not neglect high traffic areas: These need to be cleaned more often to prevent dirt and dust from building up.
- Do not wait until the last minute to call for a cleaning service: This can often lead to frustration and disappointment.
- Do not clean your office yourself if you are not familiar with the proper techniques: This can lead to poor results and may even damage your office equipment.
If you follow these tips, you can ensure that you get the most out of your commercial cleaning service! Contact booster Maids today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you able to clean entire buildings or multiple buildings?
What other services do you offer?
How often do you need to clean my office for it to be considered "clean"?
Do you have a cancellation policy?
Are you insured?