Maid Service Chicago
& Cleaning Services Chicago
Book Your Cleaning Services in Chicago illinois TODAY!
We’ll match you with a cleaner you’ll Love!
Click the book now button to make a appointment and we’ll match you with a cleaning service provider
We’ll confirm your house cleaning reservations with a secure transaction
Spend less time and money, and enjoy your sparkling home!
Flexible subscription model lets you change and
add whatever details to suit your needs!
Customer service representatives are available to help you with any issues, anytime.
Cleaners are background-checked nationally and statewide to ensure that they’re qualified.
Flexible and affordable subscription model to give your home the highest quality clean.
Customer service representatives are available to help you with any issues, anytime.
Cleaners are background checked nationally and statewide to ensure that they’re qualified.
Flexible and affordable subscription model to give your home the highest quality clean.
OneTime Cleaning Service in Chicago is a great way to get your home clean without the hassle of having to keep up with a regular cleaning schedule. When you are matched with a professional one-time cleaner, they will come to your home and clean every nook and cranny, so you can relax and enjoy your free time.
Are you looking for reliable and trustworthy
Housekeeping Services in Chicago IL? Look no further than Booster Maids! We can match you with experienced and qualified housekeepers who will take care of everything, from dusting and vacuuming to cleaning the kitchen and bathroom for your home.
Whether you just moved into a new condo or you’re simply looking to refresh your space, Condo Cleaning Services in Chicago IL are the perfect way to get your home looking and feeling its best. From top to bottom, The providers will clean every nook and cranny, so you can relax and enjoy your beautiful home.
If you’re an Airbnb host, then you know that keeping your rental clean is a top priority. The Service providers have a full range of Airbnb Cleaning in Chicago IL. They will take care of everything from deep-cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms to removing any unwanted stains or smells.
Booster Maids is one of the top-rated local cleaning companies. Proudly serving Chicago since 2014 by connecting you with quality house cleaning providers to residents in the Chicago, IL area. The professional service cleaners do a fantastic job, take pride in their work, and always go the extra mile to ensure their clients are happy with the results.
- Secure Online Portal
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 5 Star Rated Service
- Fixed Rate Pricing
- Trusted Cleaners
- All Cleaning Supplies
"Booster maids did an amazing job, they are the best home cleaning service I've ever used. I am extremely satisfied. The staff is professional and always does a great job cleaning my home. I'm really happy with their services and would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable cleaning service. Thank you, Booster Maids!" - Sara K. Chicago IL
"The Booster Maids team is top-notch! They're, detail oriented, highly professional and always go the extra mile to make sure my home is clean. I am incredibly impressed. We've used their services for weekly cleaning for a number of years now and have never been disappointed. Highly recommend!" - Alicia Palmer Chicago IL
"I make sure to only hire the best house cleaners near me. I have a busy schedule so I'm very particular about who comes into my home, and Booster Maids did awesome job. They clean up after themselves like it's their own place! I can't recommend them enough!" - Kevin Wong Chicago IL
Don’t let dust, dirt, and clutter, take over your life anymore! Service professionals are the perfect solution to make your life easy and eliminate messy clutter to leave your home clean.
The service providers can do an amazing job for your home or business and will always go above and beyond to ensure that you have a clean house and it’s left in immaculate condition for you when you return.
Why Booster Maids Match You With the Best
Cleaning Services in Chicago?
Are you looking for a way to keep your home clean without having to do it yourself? Do you want help with the cleaning so you can spend more time on more important things?
Booster maids will connect you with a professional cleaning service in Chicago As a household company, the service providers are committed to keeping your homes clean and tidy.
Chicago’s top maids are experienced, trustworthy, and reliable. They have many years of experience which means they know how to clean a home from top to bottom without damaging any part of it.
They put the safety and security of your home first, which is why all of the cleaners are bonded and insured. That way, you don’t have to worry about a thing.
The service providers don’t stop there
Many customers request to be matched with providers that offer:
- Excellent customer service 24/7
- Instant online booking service
- Flexible hours and schedules
- Competitive rates that won’t break your bank account
- No contracts or hidden fees
- Customized cleaning packages
Things To Consider Before Booking A
Cleaning Service in Chicago
For those who are living in Chicago, they might be familiar with the concept of house cleaners near me. They may not be aware of the factors that they should consider before hiring professional cleaners in Chicago.
Some of the questions to ask yourself before booking a house cleaning in Chicago include:
- How often would you like your home to be cleaned by a maid? (recurring services, weekly, biweekly, monthly)
- What kind of home cleaning services near me, and does your budget allow for?
- What time period to have your home clean (daytime or after work hours)?
- Do you want a professional cleaner to come over and do a deep clean or just do indoor air quality?
- What type of cleaning supplies will they use?
- Ask a company like Lakeview maids what service they prefer and how they like their homes prepared and clean for them ahead of time.
How Do I Choose The Right Chicago
Cleaning Services For My Home?
The decision to hire a professional house cleaning in Chicago is one of the most important decisions you will make for your home.
It is important to take the time to find out what works best for you and your home, so you can ensure that your house will be clean and tidy after each cleaning visit by a maid service.
When hiring a professional housekeeper or cleaning service, it’s important that they are able to provide services in all aspects of home care. This includes, but isn’t limited to, dusting, vacuuming and mopping floors, and cleaning stainless steel.
Their portable vacuum cleaner equipment uses both bagged or disposable materials like HEPA filters that trap allergens and micro-organisms to keep your home clean.
Outsourcing professional maid services offer the peace of mind that the job will be done right with no hassle.
What Is The Difference Between
A Cleaning Service & Maid Service?
Many people have a hard time telling the difference between a maid service and a house cleaning service. The main reason for this is that both services generally perform similar tasks, although there are some meaningful differences to keep in mind.
One of the most important factors to consider is that customers usually contract house cleaning services, whereas a maid may work for employers or be self-employed.
Cleaning services often offer short-term contracts of around three months; this is because it’s typical for customers to contract these types of services while they’re moving in and about to start a new tenancy.
In contrast, maids may work as part of a long-term contract with their employer or as freelance cleaners
The difference between a cleaning service and a maid service might also be explained by the fact that some cleaning services only provide professional support for homes, whereas others additionally offer assistance in commercial buildings.
Maids are usually focused on private houses and apartments and not commercial spaces.
Another key difference is that maids may be dedicated to cleaning a single property, whereas cleaners typically offer assistance throughout the local area. This means that it should be easier to find a cleaner near me.
Moreover, professional house cleaners work around other jobs and generally only take on one job at a time, whereas maids can focus on cleaning a single home for an extended period of time.
Understand The Method For A
Professional House Cleaning
House Cleaning Services can be expensive, but there are plenty of ways to save money. One way is by buying cleaning supplies in bulk at the beginning of the year.
Another option is to hire a professional house cleaner. Here are some things you need to know about hiring one for your home or office:
- The cost will vary based on how often they clean and how much time it takes them each time they clean
- They can help with all types of chores, including laundry, dishes, floors, windows, etc.
- Some professional cleaners will bring their supplies, but some may ask you to buy the items they need for themselves to clean
- You can find them online at Maid Sailors Manic Maids, Fresh Tech Maid, or “Homeadvisor.”
- Many maid companies offer special discounts if you pay upfront. Make sure to check their website or ask directly
- You will more than likely need to provide a key if you hire a maid who comes to your home
- Insured professional cleaning company, but make sure before signing anything.
- Have them sign an agreement that includes what needs to be cleaned each time they come to your home
- Ask for references and check better business bureau before hiring a maid service.
Cleaning can be a huge hassle, but it doesn’t have to be. By following these tips, you can find the perfect maid or company to take care of your cleaning needs without breaking the bank.
Sparkly Maid Cleaning Supplies
Whether you are looking for House Cleaners near me, Best Maid Service Chicago, or just want to buy some sparkly supplies, this is a solution to clean.
Cleaning Supplies for the Kitchen:
To clean your kitchen, you will need some basic supplies. Dish soap, floor cleaners,cleaning agents, and dishcloths are a must. You may also want to get a vacuum cleaner specifically for the kitchen, as well as disinfectant wipes and an all-purpose cleaner.
Cleaning Supplies for the Bathroom:
The bathroom is another area of your home that needs to be cleaned regularly. To do so, you will need some cleaning products such as toilet cleaner, glass cleaner, deodorant products, tile cleaner, and a scrub brush. You may also want to have disinfectant wipes on hand.
Cleaning Supplies for the Rest of the Home:
The living room, bedrooms, and other areas of your home also need to be cleaned on a regular basis. In order to do so, you will need sparkly maid cleaning products such as carpet cleaner, all-purpose cleaner, window cleaner, and furniture polish.
How Much Do Most
Cleaning Services Cost?
Home Cleaning prices depend on the size of your home, how many rooms need to be cleaned and what details will be included in this Illinois cost. Professional House Cleaning charge very reasonable prices for their services which are based on a flat fee or hourly rates.
For example, Chicago house cleaning services will charge around $150 to $280 for a 3-bedroom house. They usually charge by the hour or by the project.
Cleaning is one of those tasks that many people don’t want to do themselves because they are scared they won’t do it correctly or they feel that it is not worth doing at all because it’s too time consuming and tedious.
With services like home cleaning services, things are easier for everyone involved – you don’t have to worry about doing a thorough job yourself, and you get someone else’s help without breaking the bank!
Top 5 Ideas for The Best Cleaning Services
House Cleaning services are said to be the most common service provided by home cleaning companies. There are many questions about how to improve this service and how to make it more efficient.
The following are some ideas for king cleaning services:
- Hygiene cleanliness by utilizing soap or detergent in their cleaning procedures
- Services cleaning solutions such as degreasers & cleaning agents that eliminate bacteria on worktops and other metal surfaces
- Services that have cleaning solutions for the removal of unwanted material, such as dirt, infectious agents, and other impurities
- A standardized, systematic approach to washing & cleaning
- Chemical agents such as vinegar to clean hard surfaces and removes calcium deposits
Time-Saving Tips from a Maid Service
Housekeepers near me are a great way to make your home feel new. House cleaning in Chicago can help you get chores done and free up time in your schedule for other things. Cleaning services near me are the best place to find maid service companies that will do all of the hard work for you!
Here are some time-saving tips from our maid service experts:
- Plan ahead. If you know that you have a busy week coming up, plan to get your cleaning done over the weekend. That way, you won’t have to worry about it during the week when you’re busy with other things.
- Clean as you go. If there are messes in your kitchen, clean them up instead of putting them off and letting the dirt accumulate over time. That way, when we come to clean your home, and everything will be neat and tidy!
- Keep a cleaning schedule. Try to hire a maid from Merry Maids in the House Cleaning Chicago or home cleaning service category & have them come in to clean your home at least once a month. A Chicago house cleaning company will take care of everything, so you won’t have any extra work to do!
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help from a maid on how to clean. If something is too difficult or time-consuming for you, find a local domestic worker who can offer their domestic services & clean your home properly.
These tips will help make your home clean and organized, so you can spend your time doing the things you love. House Cleaning Services Near Me offers a wide variety of cleaning services that are perfect for any budget. Contact us today to get started with a maid.
A Comprehensive Guide to Finding Maid Services Near Me
Cleaning services are valuable for any home. Cleaning is one of those tasks that can be overwhelming, especially if you have to clean your entire home.
How to Find a Maid Service
There are many ways to find a maid service. One of the easiest ways is to do a Google search for maid services near me , Illinois maid service or Illinois maid Apartment cleaning Chicago, House cleaning Chicago, Best home cleaning services Chicago, Sparkly maid, Cleaning services Chicago, and Deep cleaning services Chicago. You can also ask family and friends for recommendations. Once you’ve gathered a few options, it’s important to do your research and compare prices, services offered, and reviews.
Before you hire a maid service, be sure to ask them the following questions:
- What services do you offer?
- Do you have insurance?
- Are your employees bonded and insured?
- What is your hourly rate?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Do you offer a trial period?
- What is your cleaning schedule?
- What supplies do you provide to clean?
- Are there any off-limits areas of the house?
- Can I interview the maid who will be cleaning my house or businesses?
Cleaning is a major task and it’s important to do your research before hiring a maid to clean.
11 Steps to Make Sure Your Place is Clean: Maid Services
When it comes to maid services, there are a few things you can do to make sure the job is done right. Here are eleven steps to follow:
- Make sure all of your belongings are put away and out of the way. The Maids will not move any furniture for you, so it’s best if everything is out of the way before they start.
- Sweep and mop the floors. This will get rid of any dirt or dust that may be on the floor.
- Clean all of your bathrooms, including the toilet, shower, and sink. Make sure to scrub down all surfaces and make everything sparkle!
- Dust all of your furniture in the living room and wipe down ceiling fans.
- Clean all of your windows inside and out. Remember to properly clean the tracks, too!
- Clean up any kitchen messes before a Maid Service arrives, such as dirty dishes or spills on the floor or counters.
- Vacuum carpets if you have them in your home.
- Put away laundry if it’s not already in the hamper.
- Clean any appliances that may need it, such as your stove or refrigerator.
- Make sure all trash bags are taken
- Clear out cluttered attics or basements.
It’s always best to be prepared when hiring maid services in chicago. By following these eleven steps, you can ensure that your home will be clean and sparkling when the maid leaves!
Best Chicago House Cleaning Services & Maid Service
Maid cleaning in Chicago has skilled providers who have quality services for your home. Booster Maids connects you with top Maid Service in the Chicagoland area and they take pride in providing customer service and professional cleaning and
We understand that not everyone has the time to read cleaning manuals for their home and that’s why we match you with providers who offer a wide range of maid services to meet your needs.
Chicago cleaning services are available throughout the area and surrounding suburbs so no matter where you live, we can match you with a proivder.
Chicago Cleaning Services Areas
Albany Park Andersonville Arlington Heights Armour Square Ashburn Ashburn Estates Aurora Avondale Avondale Gardens Back Of The Yards Balmoral Barrington Belmont Gardens Belmont Heights Belmont Terrace Beverly Boystown Bridgeport Bronzeville Bucktown Budlong Woods Central Station Chicago Lincoln Park Chicago Loop Chicago West Loop Chinatown Chrysler Village Clarendon Park Clearing East Clearing West Cottage Grove Heights Cragin Dearborn Homes Dearborn Park Des Plaines Douglas Park Dunning Cleaning East Chatham East Hyde Park East Pilsen East Village Edgewater Edgewater Beach Edison Park Elk Grove Village Evanston Forest Glen Fuller Park Fulton River Gage Park Galewood Garfield Ridge Gladstone Park Glencoe Glenview Gold Coast Goose Island Graceland West Grand Boulevard Greektown Groveland Park Hanson Park Harwood Heights Heart Of Chicago Hegewisch Hermosa Highland Park Hinsdale Hollywood Park Humboldt Park Hyde Park Illinois Medical District Irving Park Irving Woods Jefferson Park Kelvyn Park Kenwood Lake View East Lakewood Leclaire Courts Lincoln Park Lincoln Square Lincolnwood Little Italy Little Village Logan Square Lombard Loyola Magnificent Mile Marynook Mayfair Montclare Museum Campus Niles Noble Norridge North Center North Halsted North Kenwood Northbrook O’Hare Oak Park Old Edgebrook Old Irving Park Old Norwood Old Town Old Town Triangle Orland Park Palmer Square Park Ridge Park West Peterson Park Pilsen Portage Park Prairie Avenue Prospect Heights Ranch Triangle Ravenswood River North River West Rogers Park Roscoe Village Rosemont Schaumburg Sheridan Park Skokie Streeterville Ukrainian Village Union Ridge University Village Uptown Vittum Park West Depaul West Dundee West Elsdon West Humboldt Park West Lakeview West Lawn West Ridge West Rogers Park West Town Wicker Park Winnetka Wrightwood Wrigleyville
Check Out These Top Attractions
House Cleaning Services in Chicago FAQ
What is daily maid service?
Daily maid service is the designated day that your home will be cleaned by our maids.
How much are maids in Chicago?
The price of a maid ranges per hour or flat rates from $120 – $220 depending on the level of service and availability.
What should my cleaning lady do?
Vacuum the entire home. Polish the furniture. Clean the windows and mirrors and other duties as assigned.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
The standard home cleaning service includes vacuuming of floors, carpets, and area rugs, and cleaning all horizontal surfaces