Apartment Cleaning Services Chicago
What is Apartment Deep Cleaning Services in Chicago?
A deep clean apartment in Chicago removes dirt, grime, soap scum, and other gunk from your home at a flat rate price. Compared to regular cleaning, from most Chicago apartment cleaning companies unlike sparkly maid, manic maids Lizmarie cleaning services, sweep home Chicago, and Lakeview Maids it takes more time and effort. It’s not just picking up clutter and wiping down surfaces. You often sanitize areas throughout the house.
It’s more than just a thorough cleaning. It is an in-depth cleaning of your home and will help you create a clean, healthy living environment that contributes to your health and happiness.
Professional apartment cleaning in Chicago includes washing walls, ceilings & windows (inside & out), removing old paint from surfaces/trim moldings light fixtures, door frames/hardware; deep cleaning of the kitchen (including cabinets & drawers)
bathrooms (sinks, toilets, showers, tubs), floors (sweeping & mopping), carpets/rugs, and furniture.
Fall is a great time to book your Apartment Cleaning services in Chicago! The leaves are changing colour, the weather is cooling down, and you’re likely to have time off from work.
- In addition, there are many health benefits of deep cleaning:
- Helps eliminate allergens
- Eliminates harmful bacteria in the air caused by dust mites
- Reduces stress & improves your mood
- Strengthens your immune system -Improves sleep quality
- Boosts your energy levels -Helps relieve pain
Search apartment cleaning companies near me and book an apartment deep cleaning services in Chicago with Booster Maid Services is the best way to achieve these benefits!
How Do Professionals Clean Apartments?
When you search for apartment cleaners near me you will find a cleaner who are locals that will come to your home and each person is responsible for different tasks.
- Empty all trash and replace trash bags.
- Dust all furniture and wipe down surfaces.
- Wipe down all mirrors, windows, and glass surfaces.
- Vacuum carpets and mop floors.
- Clean bathrooms including showers, tubs, toilets, sinks, and counters.
- Clean kitchen including cabinets, drawers appliances, and countertops.
- Spot clean any areas that need attention like door frames, moldings, and light fixtures.
- What to expect from your apartment cleaning?
- When booking an apartment deep cleaning with Booster Maids you can expect a team of professional cleaners who will take care of every detail in your home. From dusting furniture to scrubbing the shower, our team is dedicated to providing you with a thorough and complete clean.
- Booking online is the easiest way to schedule your service! You can choose a date and time that works best for you, and you will receive an instant quote. Payment is also easy- simply pay online when you book.
- Get your home or vacation rental ready for Fall & Spring cleaning with a deep cleanse from the best apartment cleaning company in Chicago Booster Maids! Contact us today!
How Do I Disinfect My New Apartment?
- Clean spots with a spray cleaner.
- In different directions, vacuum all carpeted surfaces to ensure good coverage. For tight spaces, use attachments.
- To kill germs, use a steam mop carpet attachment.
- Clean all vinyl, tile, and linoleum floors with a hot water solution.
- Use a disinfectant to clean all surfaces in the bathroom including the toilet, sink, shower, and tub.
- For stainless steel appliances, use a specialized cleaner or diluted vinegar and water mixture. Rubbing alcohol can also be used on tough spots.
- Wipe down all cabinets and drawers in the kitchen.
- For microwaves, use a sponge with soap and water to clean the inside, then wipe it down with a paper towel. Do not use any harsh chemicals or cleaners.
- Use a feather duster to dust all blinds and curtains.
- You can hire apt cleaning services in Chicago with booster maids to disinfect your apartment
What Is General Cleaning?
Most people refer to a general clean instead of a thorough one. It deals with basic cleaning tasks such as tidy-up, vacuum cleaning or wiping floors, wiping and dusting, and possibly necessary things such as decluttering and Organizing.
It’s a great way to freshen up your home, and it can be done regularly without the need for an extensive deep clean.
How often should hire Professional Apartment Cleaners in Chicago?
It’s best to do general cleaning every week or two, depending on how much mess you make. If you have pets, it might be a good idea to clean more often as they can track in dirt and hair.
What is the easiest way to do general cleaning in my apartment?
The easiest way to do general cleaning is by decluttering your space and using a vacuum cleaner. Wiping surfaces and dusting can also be quickly done with a cloth or feather duster.
It’s important to remember to clean all areas of your home, not just the obvious ones. Don’t forget about the kitchen cabinets, drawers, and shelves.
How do I remove stains from my walls?
Many apartment complex wall cleaners have a chemical that can be sprayed to the stained area of your walls.
If this isn’t available in your building, you may use an all-purpose cleaner such as Murphy’s oil soap or 409 with water on a soft cloth.
Rub the stain until it is removed and then wipe the area clean with a damp cloth. You may need to repeat this process if the stain persists.
What can I do about pet hair on my furniture?
You can use a vacuum cleaner with an attachment specifically for pet hair or one of those lint rollers that remove hair from clothing.
Alternatively, you can use a cat or dog brush on your furniture to remove the hair. Be sure that bristles are not too rigid for your fabric as they might damage it in time if used frequently. What do I need to clean my bathroom?
You will want to start with good cleaning supplies such as rags, a scrub brush, an all-purpose cleaner, and a disinfectant.
You will need to clean the toilet, sink, shower, and tub. Pay special attention to missed areas, like around the faucet and in between tiles.
It’s also important to disinfect surfaces as germs can build up over time.
What should I do about the oven?
If your oven is dirty, start by removing excess food or grease with a soapy cloth.
Next, use a degreaser such as ammonia, Fantastic, or Easy-Off to break down the grease and dirt.
Wipe away the degreaser with a dry cloth and clean the oven out by wiping it down.
Lastly, turn on your stovetop burners too high for about an hour or two to remove any remaining odors and lingering dirt. How do I organize my linen closet?
Start by throwing away all unnecessary items such as old towels with holes or stains.
Next, categorize your towels and sheets into groups such as bath towels, hand towels, washcloths, fitted sheets, flat sheets, and pillowcases.
Once everything is organized, put like items together in stacks. This will make it easier for you to find what you need when you’re ready to use them. How do I organize my kitchen?
Start by cleaning the cabinets, drawers, and shelves. Once you’ve removed all of the clutter from these areas, it will be easier to sort through what is left behind.
Categorize your items into like groups, such as cooking utensils or dinnerware sets. You may want to create a particular area for frequently used items like your coffee maker or blender.
Once you have everything organized, maintain it by putting away all of the dishes and pots once you’re done using them to avoid a cluttered kitchen in the future. How do I keep my apartment clean without spending money? Cleaning supplies can be costly if bought at a store.
Luckily there are many ways to make your cleaning supplies and save money in the process. and offer other services such as housekeeping, condo cleaning, office cleaning, and Airbnb cleaning, along with Apartment window cleaning in Chicago.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I clean my apartment?
It is recommended that you clean your apartment at least once a week. However, this may vary depending on how much dust and dirt accumulate in your home. We also offer a one time apartment cleaning in Chicago
When should I clean my apartment?
What kind of products should do you use?
We use an all-purpose cleaner on most surfaces and disinfectants along with green cleaning only products for kitchens and bathrooms.
Where can I find apartment cleaning services?
Can I get a discount for booking online?